Many, many events at Saint Bernard Catholic Academy depend on our parent and extended family volunteers.
Volunteers are needed during the course of the academic day to:
- Help greet visitors at our main door
- Help with Friday Pizza Lunches
- Help with Thursday Special Lunches
- Help with Wednesday Pretzels
- Help at Craft Parties
- Help in the classrooms at various class events
Volunteers are needed outside the academic day to organize and staff our various fun and fund raisers:
- Halloween Party
- Fashion Show
To volunteer in any Catholic School or Academy in the United States, all volunteers must participate in a program through the Office of Safe Environment that is called Virtus. This is a mandate of the Catholic Bishop’s Conference. To register for a Virtus class, go to Virtus.org. After you have taken the course, please print out the certificate and submit it to Mrs. Buscemi, the principal.