Saint Bernard Catholic Academy is an integral part of the Church’s mission to teach children to proclaim the Gospel, build faith communities, celebrate through worship, and be of service to one another.
Saint Bernard Catholic Academy is committed to academic excellence through our educational program, which is rooted in the Common Core Standards and supported by technology. We develop ethical, global citizens of the 21st century.
Saint Bernard Catholic Academy gives its students frequent opportunities to think critically, work collaboratively, and make appropriate choices in an academic climate that fosters growth in each student’s ability to learn and express learning in creative ways.
Saint Bernard Catholic Academy provides a safe, orderly, respectful learning environment. We embrace cultural diversity as a reflection of the world in which our students live and work.
Saint – Standards-Based Education
Bernard – Brings students to College and Career Readiness
Catholic – Christ-Centered Environment
Academy – Always aiming to be the best
Inspired to be an exemplary Catholic Academy in the 21st Century, we will be
- An academy that teaches Gospel values as a way of life and asks, “What would Jesus do?”
- An academy that encompasses and embraces cultural diversity
- An academy where students have a strong sense of self, inquiring minds, deep-seated moral values, and the opportunity to develop as leaders.
- An academy where students, faculty, and parents collaborate to develop life-long learners capable of critical thinking and problem solving.
- An academy where students, faculty, and parents are active members of the school, parish, and neighborhood communities.